Starkey Livio™ AI
The first-ever hearing aid to feature integrated sensors and artificial intelligence
Livio™ AI is the world’s first hearing aid to provide both superior sound quality and the ability to track body and brain health. Featuring integrated sensors and artificial intelligence, Livio AI redefines what a hearing aid can do.
- To hear comfortably in challenging environments: NEW Hearing Reality™ is effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings and quiet in quiet settings, and allows you to enjoy newly enhanced speech clarity.
- The convenience of adjustments on the go: Easily make adjustments to your hearing aids anytime, anywhere with the Thrive™ app.
- To live a more active and healthy life: The first hearing aid ever to include integrated sensors so you can set body and brain health goals and easily track your progress.
- Better wireless streaming: New technology provides consistent wireless performance through your smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming cell phones, TV, music or other media.
- Hearing that happens intuitively: Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Hearing that’s personalized for you:
Personalized Control in the Thrive app that lets you make adjustments to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- No buzzing or whistling Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Durable, dependable hearing aids: Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Music the way it was meant to be heard: A whole new way to experience music – adjustable via the Thrive app. Now you can hear every note the way the artists intended – with pure, refined sound quality.
- Customizable tinnitus relief: Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the Thrive app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.